Sunday, February 3, 2013

Question!!!

I have a wonderfully warm down comforter that is starting to show it's age. I REALLY hate to just get rid of it and was thinking of using it in place of batting. I have some pre-printed material that would make a quick quilt top and backing; I just don't know how easy it would be to actually quilt. Has anyone done this or something similar? Suggestions are welcome!

I am working on two projects right now: the It's All About Me blog hop and a UFO from last year, a Lil Twister baby quilt. I can't show you the blog hop item yet, but here is a picture of the baby quilt top. My next step is to start cutting it up using the Twister tool template. I used Moda's Lily & Will II charm pack plus a Moda Deb Strain (Cherish Nature Honeybees) fabric for the background.

I'll wait to see what it looks like before choosing border and backing fabrics! Blog hop starts in about 2 weeks. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment