Saturday, November 3, 2012

November!

Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since my last post. I picked up my two quilts from Lisa yesterday. She did a lovely job machine quilting them. I machine sewed the binding on the sampler quilt, now I have to hand sew it to the back. I hope to finish it before my shoulder surgery as I want it to be a Christmas gift for my mom. I have several projects going and I don't know what I will finish when! I did complete a scrapbook for mom - it is about her pets. I just need to add a few more photos. I know it seems weird, but I need to organize my scrapbook supplies better for crop nights. I think I will dig out the old diaper bag I made and see if it is sturdy enough to use as a carrier. Late. Need to go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment