Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lazy Sunday

     There are so many things that I need to do - mostly cleaning - but my shoulder continues to hurt and it's hard to get anything done. My arm is weak, too, meaning even picking up a pan of eggs on the stove requires two hands. Plan to call the doctor tomorrow to tell him that therapy isn't working so well and I'd like to come in. Oh well...
      Brent drove me to Piqua today. He didn't have to go but it was nice to have the company. We found the quilt shop on Main St. that I'd been curious about; of course, I knew it was closed today, but I'll go back soon. Went to Joann Fabrics, too. I had a coupon for 60% off a single cut of fabric. Luckily, I found a great backing for the "retro" quilt. The cost was $62 and I got the fabric for $27! Woohoo! Now I've got everything to finish the quilt but I want my arm to heal a bit first. And I really need to clean - and complete some lesson plans. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment