Thursday, September 11, 2014

September...

Ahhh, September! The daily weather is battling it out for supremacy this month. The hot days are putting up a good fight but we know the cold ones will soon win until spring.   --  And that will be my only attempt at poetic writing! LOL!

I am off work today as I had to go for some testing this morning. My appointment was at 8:00 AM. I was there at 7:45, they took  me in at 7:50, and I was done at 8:15! I feel like I should have cancelled my sub and gone to school but having the day off is much better.

Our next quilt workshop for the Club is a "5 yard quilt." I am not entirely sure of the block design but we need a focus fabric plus 2 light and 2 dark complimentary fabrics. I know whom I want to make this quilt for and what basic color scheme but no idea on the fabrics themselves. I guess that means another grueling trip to the fabric store!!! BAWAHAHAHA!

In November, I am going on my first quilting retreat! I am really excited to go to Berne, Indiana, and sew alongside other like-minded folks while not feeling guilty doing nothing but sewing!

Everyone have a good weekend. I better make that trip to the store!
     


1 comment:

  1. Oh no, you poor thing. I'm so sorry you have to go to the quilt shop! Enjoy your day off. I know you will!

    ReplyDelete